Friday, November 21, 2008

Sekret Sosietie@I Do Music Showcase

Sekret Sosietie@I Do Music Showcase

SeKret SoSieTie recently performed at the the Patchwerk sponsored I Do Music Showcase@Apache Cafe. I Do Music is a showcase which allows artists to come out and showcase their skills.

So It was a very interesting night to say the least!! Besides I Do Music misplacing our performance cd(which we made up for later), mispronouncing my name during the Freestyle portion of the show and not allowing Dizzy to freestyle at all, the night went well. Things started off slow but as the night progressed the people started to flow in and it ended up being a great turnout. The performance was a blast!! We did Addiction(Why Would I Wanna Leave?) The engergy for that song is always crazy!! By the time the Hook comes in the engergy goes from 5 to 10 in a matter of seconds and im on the ceiling, its just one of the songs. We definitely Showed Our ASS!!! I spazzed all over the stage and Dizzy did the chicken noodle Soup dance.(see Vid on Page)LOL The Tripple Krown fam was definitely in the BUILDING so me and Dizzy would definitely like to thank u guys for all the support!(Shout out to Pebyles!!) And thanks to everybody else for the love and support!! We just trying to Live! But IN Case u Missed the Performance, Shame on You!! LOL but nah I Got Ya, just scroll down!! And untill we meet again Peace and Blessings!! ss~kEN
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket