Thursday, January 31, 2008

BLog About it, aye? Hell yeA! (SWEETFACE)

So my im back in action.
Got a nu phone, so im feeling great!
You know how it feels when you get a nu phone, your always looking at it, and you make promise yourself that you wont treat it like your old one.
Kinda how I feel about niggas....
Anywho....
I drove like 30 min. north to this A T & T store to get my replacement phone. Ugh! My freaking gas is thru right about now. I had to wait like 2 hours. It wasnt even because there was alot of people waiting, but I had this ghetto ass bitxh with a bad wig helping me. This bitxh looked like she came fresh out of the projects! She was all talking on the phone and shyt, barely giving me enough attention. But I wasnt even tripping like that I was happy for the free mints and that I was getting a nu phone, for free. I sat in the waiting room thinking about my life again....
I feel lyke God is always giving me advice but I dont always take it into consideration. Its ashame because when I pray, I pray for wisdom and understanding. I feel like if I get that, ill know what do do with myself. I get understanding, but I dont always use the wisdom. Sometimes I understand the situation and know what's good, but I choose just to ignore it. Y? I guess because im scared to let some things go. But ill continue to ask God for wisdom and understanding. Knowing that I would know how to control a situation makes me feel safe. I know I can just pray about it and get a second opinion.
Today I took the train, and times like this I thank GOd that I have a car!
It started raining! Freezing cold rain! Omg.... could I ask for anything more? I was so upset that I choose today to ride the train, but I decided that im bitxhing way to much! I decided to flip the situation and make it positive. I just thanked God for the opportunity for the exercise, and thanked God that it rained....(a couple of weeks about you couldnt even dream about rain). O wellz I thought and walked my happy ass the path down thru the front of MPL. FINALLY! Im home! I instantly became exicted and started walking even faster to my room. Couldnt wait to take off my boots and my 7 layers of clothing, not including my leg warmers. lol...A bitxh gotta stay warm, right? Anywho...I got home a layed in my bed. Made a list of all of the things that I needed to do this weekend.


1. Clean up
2. Wash
3. Read
4. Study
5. Look for a freaking job
It's funny how this has been my things to do list every weekend for about 5 months now.
Soo I was satisfied with my list and made another.
Grocery List
1. Tufu
2. Broccoli
3. Carrots
4. Green Peppers
5. Waffles
6. Juice
Me and my Unlce Leon took a trip to Le' Wal-Mart....the place to be, lol.
Is it me or is Wal-mart a trap? You go in there with specific goals, but you come out with everything but you actually came in there for. But this time I stayed focused. Me and Leon was in and out. It was tooo cold for that shyt. Got we needed and came home.
Listening to Teedra n shyt.....thinking about real sum shyt.....or people....lol......
Thinking about shyt in a random order.
Sooo my friend made me feel good today.....my body was a little weak, but I vouched that I would have a good day. Made me smile. Made me feel warm inside. I thought this might be game, then I thought, fuxk that! I like complements! And if it's game I dont give a fuxk because he made my sun brighter, today.
Thankx C-a-r-l-i-e....
:Later Daze:
Sweetness.