Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So my tech is injured.
I never realized how much I cherished it until now.
Always in my hand checking for updates.
Freaking A T & T fucked me up!
They telling me I had to wait up to 5 days!!
Isn't that sum shyt? And the nigga in the damn store wasn't even interested in helping me get my shyt fixed. All he was worried about was my measurements and a knowing a little more about heaven. Wow! lol. I told him I was only visiting hell to see him. Anywho.....this nigga was sooo creapy! Damn I wish I would've took a picture.....fucking Palm! My little adventure was quite interesting I would say. Even though Marta is disgusting and smelly I actually dont mind riding it now. It's a little relaxing looking out the window and appreciating our world. Sometimes I miss Miami for the weirdest reasons....my backyard.....(Im a backyardigan) I know it sounds stupid, but I never realized how much I loved it until now. I can just imagine myself walking outside with no shoes or socks in the bright green grass smelling the warm sun. Looking at the beautiful mango tree and deciding which one would I have for a snack. Anywho....The Sweetest Girl is enjoying her mental freedom right about now. I guess my phone is a bit of a distraction. So Fuck A T & T, lol. JP.....patiently waiting for this warranty shyt to hurry up and send my baby back to me.

Later Daze....
♥♥