Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Overstander.

Keeping it real!
Reading my horoscope this morning really helped me to be at peace with my decision.
I'm ok now.
Couldn't sleep last night.
I thought about our situation and I just feel like I let myself go.
Trust me I don't like feeling like this. If I could stop feeling like this I would.
Ever felt you could just run away with all of your feelings and emotions.
Away to a place where you could be free with your thoughts.
It's hard to do that when you see the person all the time.
I realize I need to eliminate all of those feelings out of my system.
PERMANENTLY!!
Don't really want to do that, but its only best.
Ever felt like you were the only person that understood you?
Kinda like every time you opened up your mouth, you were being judged, or you would be the only person who actually felt what you were saying.
Feeling like whenever you say something people might either look at you like your crazy, say that your ignorant, or just say that your just so damn gullible.
So to eliminate all of that you just stop saying how you really feel....
It works out temporarily.
Until the person realizes that you aren't telling them everything.....
Ever want to tell somebody everything?
Just to let it all go! Get it out of your system, and be completely expressive!
Tried it....they thought you were crazy.
UGH!!!
Ever tried writing down how you felt? That worked out temporarily....until they didn't like what you wrote down.
So what should the Sweetest Girl do?
Say fuxk it and let him have his way, and move on. Say who cares and not be ashamed of your feelings for him, or continue business as usual....
Moving on......
Honestly I been living with myself for 19 years now.
I know that I'm a little quirky, freaky, motherly, some might even say ditsy.
But that's me!
And ill be damn if i can help it!
Every felt like nobody could ever love or except you the way you are.
Especially when you know that you have nothing but love for him.
Nothing but kindness in your heart.
Wouldnt hurt a fly.
But seems like everybody wants to hurts you.
The sweetest girl is misunderstood.
Karma is real.
Destiny is real.
And I know God is workig in my favor.
I get me!
And I know its difficult for somebody to understand who you are and appreciate you.
But im going to give myself a little advice.....
OVERSTANDING is a great gift....knowing who you are and sticking to it.
SRH
Faithful, Favored. Sensitive Young Black Woman.
The OVERSTANDER.

:::Sweetest Girl:::