Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleeping with the Enemy.....

Could it be any crazier?
Doesn't give a fuxk about me, doesn't care if I'm living or not.
Sat right next to me, didn't even shyt on me.
So preoccupied with his technology.
Yep, his tech always meant more.
Shyt everything always meant more.
But denial is a bitxh!
Hiding these emotions from everybody including myself.
Damn, played the fool, again.
Alot of people are upset at me, they just cant understand what he's doing that I cant get somewhere else.
Feeling like this has gone way to far.
He the kemo, and cancer in my life.
So yep, I admit it....
You made you happy, but you stop caring.
Stop giving a damn.
Txt, call?
Hell Naw....that was pulling teeth!
Too much pride to show affection.
Bringing me down.
Deserve so much more.
Games is all you know, and you played them very well I could say.
It's really only entertainment to you.
Just another bitxh, another hoe to you.
Another ass hole to believe all of you bull shyt.
Soo Sweet but so venerable to you.
You detected it, and took advantage.
So i slept with the Enemy.
Night after night.
Day after day.
Hurt many of my friends with my stupidity.
They know you don't give a damn.
Your never affected.
Could it get worse?
I think not!
So I want to apologize to all the people that I hurt in the process.
Dont want to lose the little bit of people that actually give a fuxk about somebody other than themselves.
Disrespectful.
Arrogant.
Selfish.
And so much more....
So why I'm I tripping on you?
Why did I let you get the best of me?
But ima give you the ignorant shyt you need.
I guess that what I get for sleeping with the enemy.