Saturday, January 26, 2008

Headline: Battle of the Blogs Canceled!

Ok, so im just going to put all of this battle of the blog shyt to an end! Goons? Really? This tell all session needs to stop! I wasn't trying to be spiteful or make you look bad, but obviously didn't have the same intentions with your retaliation. I don't understand why you feel the need to get all specific n shyt! But I guess if it makes sense to you..... You made it seem like I was lieing like what I said you did wasn't true. Im nOt a LieR! I don't plays games. And I damn sure didnt ask you for shyt! But honestly I cant even be really mad at you. I care about you to much for that. I know your only expressing yourself just like I did. And I know I started by I calling you the "enemy". That's how I felt, and I dont regret it. You hurt me....and im still a little sensitive about the whole situation. I just wished we would've really talked about this. And were both being childish by going back and forth. But I never disrespected you or told any of your business, but ill just have to build a bridge and get over it. This wasnt the original.And I didn't anticipate on being this brief, but I thought about it and we really need to realize that were entertaining the whole world with our issues. Soooo if you have any concerns or questions you should know where to find me.
:::!Later FuXkIn Daze my nIG!:::
DeenSha