Sunday, February 24, 2008

19 down....

So to those who didnt remember The Sweetest Girl celebrated her Birthday on
Sat. Feb. 23rd.
The first thing people always ask is what did you do for your birthday.
Well what did I do....
Woke up around 9ish (which is late for DeenSha)
Ate breakfast about 11ish. (Chocolate Chip Waffels & Sausages)
Went around the AUC's to get my eyebrows done.
Went to Chic-Fil-A to get some ice cream.
Came bac tah Metro Hood to chill with mah homie.
Took a nap.
Went to dinner at Red Lobsters with the Staff of ProfessionalMannequin.
Came home around 1ish.
Talked shyt until like 2:30.
Feel asleep on Leon's bed.
And that was my day!
But honestly, I had a good day. Doest sound glamours I know, but I felt good to be around people who care about me and made me feel special.
Soooo this Sweet Bitxh is !9.
Im grateful to be able to c another year.
So to those of you remembered Thanx.
LEon
Rhayne
KEn.
Chas.
Des.
Dre.
MEme.
Music.
Mom.
Dad.
ShaBree.
Leason Jr.
Edot.
Taccuma.
Kita.
Cj.
Shawn.
But if you didnt remember, better luck next year!