Sunday, February 24, 2008

::Day aftah Bday shyt::

So what is really good?
Everything, i guess.
Trying to put the puzzle pieces. So DeenSha never claimed to be perfect. Never claimed to be afiliated with angels. So I know im going to fuxk up every now n then. Yep, another one. But this time it wasnt that serious.
Been chillin for most of the day just doing school work n shyt. But for the most part I would say that im occupied.
So they say yep you did ya thang. Yep you got u, but its nothing like that. No games. Real shyt, I only did what I wanted to, and I know they say treat people like you wanted to be treated but to be honest I know that It would be done to me if the shoe was on the other foot.
So I dont regret anything.
Its just something inside of me thats telling me that I wasnt completely wrong.