Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update

\\//Fake Smaile?//\\

So the last week and a half has really been hard for me. Right about now im just trying to maintain and keep myself together. Basically Going thru, and just trying to take it one day at a time. Nobody really knows ALL of the reasons why im not completely at ease but honestly I dont feel like explaining. I dont feel like saying whats wrong and then later on its used against me. But im strong and I know all of this will just come to an end.
I had to get away from Metro for a while. Just to clear my head, and get grounded. I needed some inspiration to get me back on my feet. I've been doing alot of research and just taking care of some business. Some people just dont understand how much a person can go through in such a short time. Some people dont even know how blessed they are, and how to take advantage of all of their opportunities. But anywho....
Im just laxing thinking about Music and a couple of other unnamed characters. I miss him, and I just hope everything is ok with him.

Im my room with talking to my niece Chyrish Endurance. She's such a good listener.

She makes sure that she say "Uh huh, auntie" after I complete my story. I cant wait til they meet each other, im sure they will be the best of friends.
Cleaning up has been my favorite past time. Cleaning everything just to past the time.
Reading, writing and just doing anything positive that will keep my mind in a good place. My "blogging" glasses has def. been useful.
Thanx Kro, Des, And my niggas Leon & Rhayne for checking up on me. Im good I will most def. be home on Monday to do you know what.... I know that it will be fun. Being around my friends and just going being out doing things I love to do. I was supposed to go to the movies last night to see Meet the Browns but maybe next weekend. Me and Leon have been talking about going out for a while....but we just havent made any official plans. Anyday now we figure something out.

p.s. Madison you are soooooooo Boooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggggg! lol, you should come over next weekend so we could have another all night meeting.

-Kellz (the artist also known as Miss DeenSha Hen)
THe Sweetest Girl, now polished.