Tuesday, March 18, 2008

..::Sumwhat Subliminal shyt::..

Weekend Minutes.
Musix went to Memphis so I missed him a lil, and Uncle Leon worked all weekend! Ugh, the madness!
Saturday night
Quin and Ken and some other random ass nigga came bagging on my door like the police, waking me up out of my sleep and shyt! Ken already know I would come to the door with a big "WHAT THE FUXK?!" lol. Didn't even have on my blogging glasses to see who those bitxhes were through my broken peep hole.... Anywho...
Sunday
Probably the highlight of my weekend.
Woke up went to church, and helped with the kiddo's. Ate at my brothers house, and came back to MP. Later I had dinner with the the Staff of PM. It was definitely a interesting night. Chas came over and we ate. Not all at the same time, but atleast we ate cake together. Went back to my room and one thing led to another and ending up watching The Wood with mah homie. Didnt go to sleep until like 6 a.m. Woke up like at 8 a.m Monday and went to take my math final, and turn in my newspaper to Ms.Henton.
Sub listing:
Didnt go to Europe or anything but I can say that I enjoyed spending my weekend with ma bitxhes. Not the one's who think the world revolves around them, or the lazy negros. U right bitxh, I cant wait to find out who my real friends are, and if it takes a car for me to find out, then so be it! (inside thought) Ugh! Really? Get over yourself!

As Rick Ross say,
Let the top back, and thank God for the day.
Who gives a FUXK what a hater gotta say, made a couple million dollars last year dealing weight....

You are just a Lame, lil Homie that's a fact!

Sweeeet!

Signed,
A bitxh who is listening to this Trilla Shyt, and telling these negros to kiss my ass!