Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama. Mah nigga.

Title may sound ignorant I know but Im just so excited about the outcome of this years election. I actually shed a tear... and I don't cry for much. This really touch me. Finally I can say my president is black and he is going to make a difference in this fucked up nation. This country has been is messed up for about 8 years now and we will finally have somebody to save us. Not saying this nigga gotta be Jesus or anything, but I just got a feeling that he is going to help us get out of this rut. But my question to yallz is... All this time everyone (white folks, and some other clueless niggas) has been saying it has nothing to do with him being black... but the first thing that they say is THE NATIONS FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! Why is that the first thing that comes out? Finally they are honest and say out loud what they were thinking about all along... Mah nigga was BLACK! I dont care... but finally someone realized other den ME! lol. Im just so proud. : )
::Venting::

But I wasnt to impressed with McCain congratulation speech... Actually I had to look at this man side ways. Felt like he had to remind us that we were niggas, and that were not always allowed to vote, and now we are, so we are going to vote for a nigga when we got a chance! lmao. Ignorant I know it may sound... but its just my feeling.

" But we both recognize that we have come a long way from the old injustices that have once stained our nations reputation, and denied some Americans the full blessings of American citizenship, the memory of them still had the power to wound" - McCain

read between the lines people!