Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Its not even that deep.

Damn Nova....
I thought all the hostility was over. I'm not even going to explain myself, I don't want to hear your explanation, or pour my heart out on blogspot. Im thru with that shyt. I hope that you are happy about the outcome. Hope that the whole class enjoyed your poem. Im sure it came straight from the heart. lol... anywho. I just need you to keep my name out of your mouth. You say you got what you wanted... (I wasn't that cute, etc. etc.) Why be all in my face? So why talk shit? Why talk about niggas that you know nothing about? Whats the problem?! DAMN.... You vented and I'm sure your moving on. So please stop crabbing. Thank you in advance.

Sweeeeeeeet!
Ya smell me?
lol.

Signed,
A filicitated bitxh that is trying not go off on this niggas.

To be continued......