Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tire Blues!

So yesterday wasn't really a good day for me. Coming home from looking at the M street apartments it was raining really hard (We actually didn't even realize that it was a Tornado warning) and we were talking and I was in the process of eating my Crispy Snack rap (ranch) with bacon, turning into Metro and my car started to skid, and I ended up running on the median and busting up my tires. I could have caused an accident, and it could have been so much worse. All my passengers were all safe (Rhayne- with a minor head injury, sorry boo my Cammy didn't mean to punch you in the head, My uncle Leon-was ok, Kro- just a little shaken up). Drove into the parking garage safely to realize that it wasnt that bad as I thought. So I called my Daddy. I knew I would have to explain to him how the hell it happened. I explained myself, and he told me what to do in order to get my Cammy back on the road. I called my Bro and he said he would be over asap to fix it. Then I called Musix and told him what happened..... I thought it was sweet that he offered to fix my flat for me, such a Gentleman. Anywho.... So my tire is now fixed, so I'm good.

-The Sweetest Girl, now Polished-