Sunday, March 9, 2008

♥ Sweet Thoughts of DeenSha ♥


So DeenSha has opened a new chapter....

But I cant tell you about it just yet. Gotta see what next week is looking like. Last week of classes, thank God. One more week on Ms Henton and all them other bitxhes.... They fuxking killed my ass with homework this weekend. Gotta make news papers n shyt, do like 3 paintings for Color theory, a scarp book for History, and study for a test and a final for Womack.

Anywho, AI will see me for the last this quarter. Finally. I might miss it a little. But honestly I think ill get over it. This probably was my most interesting quarter at AI. Met alot of new people and started alot of new relationships. Ended some too.... O wellz, you live and you learn, Right?

Right about now im comfortable. I cant complain. Finially being treated like a princess. For how long, idk, but im going to enjoy every minute of it.

Seems Like everyone is getting sick. First me, then Kro, the Musix then Rhayne. Ugh, who next?

Anywho....

Going to chill and enjoy my last week of class and enjoy my "spring break" with mah bf. lol....I know right....weird......
Later Daze,
Polish