Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The happiest song by a emo.....

Barely Breathing
By Duncan Sheik
I know what you’re doing, I see it all to clear I only taste the saline when I kiss away your tears You really had me going, wishing on a star But the black holes that surround you are heavier by far I believed in your confusion, you were so completely torn Well it must have been that yesterday was the day that I was born There’s not much to examine, there’s nothing left to hide You really can’t be serious if you have to ask me why
I say good-bye...
‘Cause I am barely breathing And I can’t find the air I don’t know who I’m kidding Imagining you care And I could stand here waiting A fool for another day But I don’t suppose it’s worth the price, worth the price The price that I would pay
Everyone keeps asking, what’s it all about? I used to be so certain and I can’t figure out What is this attraction? I only feel the pain There’s nothing left to reason and only you to blame Will it ever change?
‘Cause I am barely breathing And I can’t find the air I don’t know who I’m kidding Imagining you care And I could stand here waiting A fool for another day But I don’t suppose it’s worth the price, worth the price The price that I would pay But I’m thinking it over anyway...
I’ve come to find I may never know Your changing mind Is it friend or foe?
I rise above Or sink below With every time You come and go Please don’t come and go
‘Cause I am barely breathing And I can’t find the air I don’t know who I’m kidding Imagining you care And I could stand here waiting A fool for another day But I don’t suppose it’s worth the price, worth the price The price that I would pay But I’m thinking it over anyway.