Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Never Ending

So I hate when a nigga say that he hate lier's and he's a lier! Just because he would give back change if the clerk at Walgreens gave him too much. OOOO please! Give me a break! Really! I guess I'm make myself open to liers.....I try to give him a chance......and I think well maybe he might be for real. But forget that! I just have to come to a understanding that they just cant help it. And besides.....I don't think I can handle the truth. I think I would flip if that nigga tells me the reason why he left my room so early is because he had to go to the movies with his ex. I have to admit, The sweetest girl does have an attitude.....and I wouldn't take that news so well. But why should I? My brothers always told me that I'm a queen, and I should be treated like one. I know that I should give a nigga space.....but damn when I give him space its like he is using that space to cater to another bitxh! Me and my nigga Des always joke around and we say "Let that Nigga breathe", but that shyt ain't working. Im to a point where I'm thinking we aren't ever going to be together, and if we are he isnt going to be faithful. True I dont want a boyfriend, but it hurts is that he treats another female the way he treats me. I hate being in denial, its just easier for me to face that facts and deal with it.

So now that we all know the truth......sigh.......



Later Daze